Wednesday, December 16, 2015

23 Months

*Once again I'm super late getting this posted...

I am 23 months!

  • I weigh around 24lb but am pretty tall.
  • I wear size 24mo or 2t clothes, a size 6 shoe, and a size 5 diaper.
  • I sleep from 730pm-7am and take about a 2 hour nap in the afternoon.
  • I'm starting to show interest in using the potty and will sometimes go tell Mommy that I need to potty...I'm still at the stage where I'm telling her right after I go not before though.
  • This month I have definitely been practicing being a 2 year old. I want things when I want them and how I want them!
  • When I'm not working on being a 2 year old I'm very good natured and can light up a room with my smile!
  • I want so badly to go to preschool. Every day I go in and do the question of the day and will often want to "sign" my name on the sign in sheet.
  • This month I celebrated my Halloween. I was a sheep and did a great job saying "baaa." I had lots of fun trick or treating and especially loved eating the candy!
  • I love to sing and dance. My current favorite song is "holy, holy, holy".
  • I love my sisters so much and I really, really miss them when they're at school.
  • I love my baby "P". He's a pretty great baby and I know that when he's able to play with me we're going to be great buddies.
  • I am super active and have tons of energy! I prefer to be running around versus playing quietly. Sometimes I just run back and forth from the back door to the front door over and over!
  • When I'm outside I like to dig in and dirt, swing, and ride on the scooter.
  • I love Elmo and Peppa Pig.
  • I can jump! I have learned this skill LONG before my sisters did!
  • This month I got to go to a football game with Daddy and Papa. I loved the football game and getting Daddy and Papa all to myself!
  • I go to My Gym once a week and I love it! I get so so excited when it's My Gym day and Mommy gets excited too because I'm much less wild the rest of the day.
  • This month I celebrated Thanksgiving. We had Thanksgiving with GG's family in NC and Gran and Grandaddy came too. I had so much fun playing with all the cousins! I love being one of the big girls!
  • My eczema has been much better this month which makes mommy very happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment