Wednesday, December 2, 2015

2 Months


I am 2 months (and 11 days) old!

  • I weigh 11lb 8oz (25th percentile) and am 22 inches tall (7th percentile). At my age Emmie was 11lb 3oz and 22.5in, Ellie was 10lb 15oz and 22.5in , and Ruthie was 10lb 11oz and 22.25in. (Apparently baby boys are much bigger than baby girls...I'm bigger than my sisters were and am in a lower percentile than they were!)
  • Sometimes Mommy refers to me as Lord Fluffy which is better than Sir Glitter Head (the curse of having sisters).
  • I wear a size 0-3mo clothes and a size 1 diaper.
  • I have gotten my 2mo shots and did pretty well. My legs were sore for about 24 hours and then I was good to go. When I got my shots I only cried a little...Emmie cried more than me about MY shots!
  • I am still breastfed but I take a bottle of formula at bedtime. I eat about every 3 hours during the day. I get a 6oz bedtime bottle around 10pm and will usually do a 5-7hr stretch and then go another 3-4 hours after that. I'm usually up for the day around 7 or 8 (on school days I'm up at 7:15 at the latest because we have to take Emmie to school).
  • I catnap in the car in the morning and then around 1030 or 11 I go to sleep in the swing, mom wakes me up to eat, puts me in the carseat to get Ellie where I go right back to sleep, and then she moves me back to the swing when we get home and I sleep until about 2. I also take a short nap or two sometime in the evening. I usually take my nap right before bedtime in Mommy's arms...it's our snuggle time!
  • I love baths.
  • I still sleep tightly swaddled in the rock n play. I am usually awake when Mommy puts me down but go right to sleep.
  • I am almost always content. I go with the flow and I generally don't complain about all the time I spend in the carseat.
  • After spending most of the first month with a terrified look on my face I now seem to have adjusted to this world and very rarely look terrified.
  • I'm getting used to my sisters. I do prefer to interact with them one at a time though. They're less scary that way.

  • I give lots of smiles now!
  • I coo a lot and love to talk to anyone who stops and talks to me!
  • This month I have gotten to hang out at my house with GG and Papa and Gran and Grandaddy. I love my grandparents!
  • This month I celebrated my first Halloween. I was a pumpkin for a few minutes :)
  • I've been practicing sitting in my bumbo. I do pretty well for short amounts of time. I am pretty content in the bouncer and swing as well. I don't mind tummy time too much for short amounts of time. I'm such a relaxed baby that I don't lift my head up very high or wiggle around a lot during tummy time but when I'm motivated I can lift my head up really well.
  • I've had some more playdates with my friend Ruth. I think she's pretty adorable.
  • I take a pacifier when I nap during the day but I don't use one at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment