Thursday, June 20, 2013

23 Months


I am 23 months!
  • I wear a size 6 shoe, 24mo or 2t clothes, and a size 5 diaper.
  • My new favorite word is "hungry". I say it all the time in hopes of getting some snacks!
  • I pretty much always talk in short sentences now. One of my favorite phrases is "hi (insert name here)". I love to greet people!
  • I am very outgoing and friendly.
  • I have a very happy and easy going personality. Every now and then I will get upset about something and I will cry for a few minutes and then move on with life. I throw very few temper tantrums.
  • I sleep from about 8 or 8:30pm - 8ish am. (Although Mommy or Daddy puts me to bed at 7:30...I usually stay up and play or read my books for a little bit.) I also, when given the opportunity, will take a solid 2 hr nap (sometimes 3hrs!) after lunch.
  • I'm working on learning my colors.
  • I will sometimes sing along when you sing Jesus Loves Me and I can sing Wheels on the Bus and Itsy Bitsy Spider.
  • I love going to My Gym. I do all the exercises by myself and always introduce myself during circle time. I just moved up to the next group and do really well with sitting on the line and waiting my turn and with parent share time.
  • When I count I say 1, 3 or if I'm going backwards I say 3,1. Mommy's hoping I learn about the number 2 before I turn 2!
  • If someone asks me how old I am I say "one!" and hold up one finger.
  • I'm slightly obsessed with Belle. My Belle pajamas are my favorite and I wear them every night unless they're dirty, in which case I talk about them over and over and need constant assurance that they really are in the wash.
  • Some of my favorite books right now are Franklin the turtle, Bernstein Bears, the If You Give a Mouse a Cookie books, and any princess story.
  • I LOVE to dance!
  • I rode in a boat this month and had the best time!
  • I went to the beach with GG and Papa this month and had sooo much fun! I LOVE the beach and especially like the little tide pools.
  • I'm slightly obsessed with having clean hands and a clean place while I eat. I'm so obsessed with it that Mommy can't give me a napkin or washcloth while I'm eating because I'll spend the whole meal wiping the same spot on the table. It's really funny because I'm generally oblivious to the food smeared all over my face!
  • I do EVERYTHING that Emmie does!



No comments:

Post a Comment