I am 3 months (and 2 days) old!
- I wear a size 3 month or 3-6 months clothes and a size 1 diaper.
- I started sleeping better this month and even had one night where I slept from 1045-8 with a little stirring around at 430 that my pacifier fixed. Most nights I sleep from 1030ish-4 or 5 and then go back to sleep until around 7 or 8. I take a few short naps during the day and one 2-3 hour nap after lunch.
- I have big, bright blue eyes and dark brown hair (although it is starting to get lighter). I am super expressive which my people find very entertaining.
- I'm still a very happy baby. I don't like laying on a blanket as much as I used to but I LOVE sitting in my bumbo and watching the world around me. I especially like to sit in my bumbo on the table while everyone eats...I drool a ton and move my mouth like I'm eating...it's pretty funny!
- I still sleep in my swing or bouncer for naps and my crib at bedtime.
- I love my sisters so much. I love when they play with me and read to me.
- I love to be read to.
- I roll from front to back. When I'm on my back I can roll onto my side...I just can't figure out where to go after that!
- This month I developed a deep dislike for my carseat. Mommy thinks it's because I don't like being strapped in. I pretty much cry the whole time we're in the car. Mommy says it's ok as long as I continue to sleep well at night.
- My sisters gave me a little baby doll to play with and I love her.
- This month I played in the sandbox and had so much fun!
- I don't spit up very much anymore but have replaced with spit up with rivers of drool. I can go through 3-4 bibs in a morning.
|Look closely and you can see the drool! (Also, look at those beautiful big eyes!)|
- This month I went to the zoo for the first time. I was mostly unimpressed.
- I have been in the baby swing on the swing set a few times. I like it as long as the pusher starts out really slow!
- I still love my pacifier but have started to replace it with my fingers.
|( I normally suck on my ring finger and middle finger but will occasionally try to find my thumb.)|
- This week Mommy went back to work. I have done pretty well with the transition.
- So far I seem to enjoy the nursery at church and when Mommy picks me up they always tell her how sweet I am!
- I love to ride in the stroller when we go on walks.
- This month we went and stayed at Aunt Suzy and Uncle Clyde's house for a weekend and I got to meet Mammy (my great-grandmother) and all the little girl cousins! I had lots of fun and the day we got there I was a little overwhelmed and grumpy but I slept well and was so happy the rest of the trip!
- I love getting a bath and have discovered that if I kick my feet it splashes the water!