Tuesday, December 8, 2015

8 years


Today Paul and I have been married 8 years and oh how much has changed in those 8 years!
We have grown as a couple. We've gone from being two people who were married to a team. We've gone from just me and Paul to me, Paul, 4 kids, and a dog (who's pretty sure he's a person and in charge of the house). I've watched the man I married grow into a father of 4 and I've loved watching him bond with each of our children. He's had to learn a lot about girls, but boy is he a good girl dad! I have loved watching him these last few months adjust to having a boy. He and JP are hilarious together and I can't wait to watch him father this little boy as JP grows up!
When I wrote my anniversary blog last year we were happily settled with our 3 kids but this past year I think will be referred to as our year of unexpected adventures. We had another baby (and really the biggest surprise...A BOY!), navigated the world of food allergies together (which came with lots of fear and uncertainty), had a child who had to have surgery, and had a child with a broken bone...here's hoping next year is a little calmer! Things haven't always gone according to plan and it hasn't always been perfect or even pretty but I couldn't have a better person by my side every step of the way!




No comments:

Post a Comment