Thursday, December 10, 2015

School Pictures

Both of the big girls had school pictures done this fall (Emmie had hers done twice...nobody told her Mommy that you were supposed to prepay for them or you wouldn't get any...#kindergartenmomproblems). Anyway, I LOVE how both of their pictures turned out and both of the girls were quite pleased with their pictures.
I think Ellie just looks so sweet and huggable in her picture and when I think of Ellie I think of hugs...she gives really great, melt into you hugs.

Emmie's picture was a bit of a shock to me. She looks so, so grown up!! It's entirely possible I may have teared up a bit when I saw it (and they were taken BEFORE the tooth fell out!). I may be a bit biased but I think she's gorgeous and looks so grown up. Did I mention I think she looks grown up? My mama heart almost can't take it!


I have a book of all my school pictures and the general consensus is that the picture she took this year looks most like my picture right before I turned 8...eek!

Me at 4

My kindergarten picture. (Those bangs...oh my!)

Me at almost 8

No comments:

Post a Comment