Friday, November 18, 2011

23 Months!



I am 23 months (and 1 day) old!

  • I am somewhere around 31 lb.
  • I wear a size 5 diaper, a size 3t shirt, 24mo or 2t pants and dresses, a size 6 shoe, and bows of any size. ;)
  • I sleep from 7:30pm-7ish am and take about a 1.5-2hr nap after lunch.
  • I talk A LOT and I say the cutest things (see the end of the oyster roast post for evidence of my cuteness)!
  • Most nights I pee in the potty at bedtime. I've gotten much better at knowing when exactly I need to go as opposed to just sitting on the potty and eventually going.
  • I'm still working on my colors...every now and then I get one right.
  • At night I sleep with mousie, kitty cat, and Elmo and my pink and green blanket, my quilt, and my little yellow blanket. I also have my mobile in my crib and some books. I get very upset if I don't have any of these items.
  • I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to sing! I sing ABCs, Twinkle Twinkle, Baa Baa Black Sheep, and Old McDonald.
  • I'm working on counting.
  • I love arts and crafts.
  • I LOVE my little sister and I love when we can play together. While mommy gets her shower or while mommy cooks dinner I will often sit on the quilt beside Ellie and read books. I also love to help take care of Ellie. I will often go get her a bib, pacifier, or blanket and give them to her.
  • I went to Halloween at Boo in the Zoo and trick or treated at Grandaddy's office. I also when to the My Gym Halloween party. I was a super adorable ladybug this year.



  • I had lots of playdates this month. I played with Jackson; Evelyn, Libby, and Mason; Kenzie; Everett; Ivy; Mikey and Lucy. I had soo much fun playing with all my friends (sadly Mommy didn't get many pictures).

  • I talk about the Gamecocks a lot...I'm a huge fan!

  • I got squeaky shoes this month. They drove Franklin a little crazy at first...he thought they were a squeaky toy!
  • I love going to church and playing with my friends. Whenever we get ready to go anywhere I always say "church?".
  • I love Sesame Street. Elmo is my favorite.
  • I love when Ellie and I wear matching outfits.

  • Some of my favorite books right now are Go Dog Go, The Best Nest, On the Night You Were Born, and The Spirit of Christmas.

  • I went with Daddy to pick out a pumpkin and then supervised the carving of the pumpkin.



  • I went to Gran and Grandaddy's this month and had so much fun.

  • I went to an Oyster Roast and I loved dancing to the band.

  • I love to cuddle. I will sit next to Mommy on the couch and cuddle up next to her under the blanket.

  • One of my new phrases this month is "hold you". So sweet!
  • I'm on the cutting edge of fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment