Monday, May 14, 2012

10 months!


I am 10 months old!


  • I wear size 9-12mo clothing and some 12-18mo clothing and a size 3 diaper.
  • We stopped the Prevacid and went back to the Zantac to see if my reflux is getting better...I've been back on the Zantac for 2 days and so far so good!
  • I sleep about 12hours at night and take a 2-2.5hr nap after lunch. Mommy and Daddy lay me down awake and 99% of the time I go right to sleep.
  • I eat lots of finger foods now. My current favorites are meats (chicken kabobs are yummy!), cheese, and cheese toast. I also just tried strawberries and I think they're delicious.
  • I still get 4 bottles of Similac Sensitive everyday.
  • I'm about to move to the convertible carseat. My feet are hanging out of the baby carrier!
  • Today I started crawling! I have been on my hands and knees ready to crawl for a few weeks and today I finally did it...Mommy was sooo excited!
  • I love to hold on to someone's hands and walk.
  • I can pull up to my knees...haven't quite figured out how to get my feet under me yet but I'm getting there.

  • Apparently I learned how to drink out of straw this month.

  • This month I celebrated Daddy and Uncle Blake's birthday. I had lots of fun playing with the party accessories.

  • My personality has exploded this month...I'm definitely becoming a real person!
  • If you say "hurray" I throw my hands up in the air and I love to clap my hands.
  • I started going to My Gym class this month and I LOVE it! I love all the activities I get to do and I'm suprisingly really good at hanging on the bar.
  • I can find my tummy when asked. If you pat your head I will pat mine, if you touch your mouth I will touch mine. I can do this with lots of body parts.
  • I love to sit in the little rocking chair.
(notice my "trigger toe" it always sticks out...so cute and so uniquely me!)
  • I'm learning some words. I say "Eeee" (usually at the top of my lungs) when I'm trying to get Emmie's attention. When Franklin barks I saw "bark bark" and when I see him I say "da" (for dog). I say "dada" and "baba" and the other day I tried to say Franklin...got the F sound...it's a tough name to say! I love to repeat sounds that other people make...except for "ma-ma" - I just won't say it!
  • I wave "hi" and "bye" and can say both of them but am better at saying "hi".
  • I love to play with my toys...especially anything I can throw or anything that makes music...I love to dance!
  • I'm a very content baby...as long as I can see my Mommy!
  • I sleep with my white noise machine on and with my little mirror and my stuffed brown bear from Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See? (Brown Bear is currently one of my favorite books.)
  • I love to play with Emmie..we like to play LOUDLY...it makes Mommy laugh and Daddy cringe :) Sometimes Emmie will say "Mommy, Ellie wants to play with my dollhouse (or in the sandbox, or with my toys, etc). She wants to sit right here and she wants to be the baby."


  • This month my Uncle Ben graduated from college...I am so proud of him.
  • This month I got to meet lots of my extended family on my Mom's side. I quite enjoyed it...as long as Mommy was holding me!
  • This month was my first Mother's Day. I really love my Mommy and I was very sweet to her all day.
  • Emmie and I have played in the baby pool a few times in the backyard and it's been lots of fun.

  • I finally graduated from the bumbo seat in the bathtub and I've had a great time sitting in the bathtub like a big girl.
  • I'm becoming more interested in books.
  • I LOVE to play outside. When we go to the back door I kick my feet and wave my arms!
  • I went to Edventure this month. There wasn't a lot I could do but I had fun anyway!

  • I love to play peek-a-boo

  • This month I went to Arlie, Gabriel and Jackson's birthday party. It was lots of fun!

  • This month I went to the zoo and it was the first time I really noticed the animals. I had so much funny...except for when the giraffe stuck his tongue through the fence and licked me...I didn't think that was very funny (Mommy and Lindsay did though!).


This is Emmie at 10months. You can click here to see her post.

(I definitely have more hair on top than Emmie did at 10mo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment