Sunday, May 20, 2012

Sunday Style Section

I'm behind on our Sunday Style Section but I also haven't been taking many pictures...my camera is pretty fickle so sometimes it's just not worth dealing with it especially since we haven't had any new outfits lately. The girls have 2 new matching smocked dresses but Emmie's need to be hemmed before she wears them...hopefully I'll get to that soon because the dresses are super cute!
The girls on Mother's Day. Ellie wore a dress my mom made and Emmie has on an adorable Rosalina dress. It has some smocking at the top and is so precious. Next time she wears it I'll get a picture of her standing up...and without her water...the girls were being quite uncooperative so this was the best I could do.

I love Ellie's plaid overalls! Emmie had on a plaid skirt but you can't really see it.



How cute are Ellie's whale shorts? I got them when Gymboree had their big box sale and they're precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment