Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Silly girls

My girls are sooo silly! They have the best time playing together and making each other laugh. Right now Ellie has such great facial expressions and she's still containable so I can capture them! Here are a collection of silly pictures.



"I'm a little teapot"

"whoa"

party in Ellie's crib...ellie might not be so happy about it

"Emmie don't cry...look, I have a rubber chicken...life is looking good"

making important decisions...

"can you hear me now?"

"duh mom...I already told you that" (I'm pretty sure this is the face most teenagers make when talking to their parents)

helloooo shoes

Emmie: "oh Ellie I loooooove you"
Ellie: "mooooom, she's touching me!"



"excuse me Uncle Bake...your paper is in the way of my paper"

No comments:

Post a Comment