Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sunday Style Section

Lots of Sunday Style Section pictures...I think I missed a few weeks!

Love this "e" shirt I got from Daff-a-deals...lots of bright colors :)

I got this jumper at Daff-a-deals and my friend Laura monogrammed it for me. I love the font.

Ellie's face cracks me up!

I love Emmie's fish dress....apparently she does too!

Love this outfit!

Emmie was obsessed with Ellie's crocs! Ellie only the other hand took them off after about 2 min...but don't worry Emmie kept putting them back on...haha!

Little bumblebee.

Love this outfit! My old roomie Alyson sent this to us when Emmie was little and it's just too cute...who doesn't love polka dot shorts?

Kitty cat faces are quite the rage these days.

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this outfit!

Watermelon bubble...so cute!

Love these matching dresses from zulily!


These are also smocked dresses from zulily. They are just precious and both girls look so pretty in blue.

Whaz up?

No comments:

Post a Comment