Saturday, December 31, 2011

Little Mother

Emmie is such a little mother. She loves to take care of her dolls and she likes to have them do everything that Ellie does. It's pretty cute.
One day I had finished feeding Ellie and we were in the den playing and I looked over and Emmie had her doll in the highchair and was putting a bib on her and had gone and gotten a bowl and spoon for her doll. Since then she has done this at least once everyday. She takes good care of her baby doll!

Ellie has hanging out in the kitchen with the boppy behind her while I was cooking. Emmie went and got her dolls and a "boppy" for each of them and they all hung out together...Ellie loved it!


Also, Ellie did the cutest thing the other day and I'm hoping one day I can get it on video. Ellie was sitting beside me on the couch and Emmie walked over to the couch and started climbing up on it and Ellie smiled really big and leaned forward and reached for Emmie...it was precious and I love that they love each other so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment