Sunday, January 1, 2012

Sunday Style Section

We have 2 weeks worth of Sunday Style Section this week! Sorry about all the runny nose and drool pictures but that's how we roll these days!

I love her body language in this picture (and I love the outfit...it has bows!).

This penguin dress is adorable especially with red shoes and the fabulous bow that Emily gave Emmie for her birthday.

 She's so happy about her big, fabulous Christmas bow!


I didn't get a good picture of Ellie in his outfit but it's always stylish to hang out with friends from France!


Christmas sweater and socks and a Santa bow!

This was probably my favorite of Emmie's Christmas outfits. It's a Kelly's Kids outift that I got at Daff-a-deals and I'm very excited that Ellie should be able to wear it for the next 2 years (one year as a dress and one year as a shirt)!

Emmie is modeling her new duck towel...she was a happy little duck!

Her Christmas dress for church Christmas Eve.

Ellie in her very pretty Christmas dress ready for church Christmas Eve.

Ellie is an adorable Ellie-phant!
She loved looking at herself in the mirror and had a great time modeling her Ellie-phant towel.

This is one of my all time favorite pics of Ellie. I just love how big her eyes are!
Emmie wore her penguin dress again!

Ellie in her Hanna Anderson dress that my friend Susan gave Emmie when she was born. Emmie only got to wear it a few times but I'm very excited that Ellie is going to get a lot of use out of it. It is adorable and super soft!

I included this picture because you can see the bottom of the dress and the bow on the bottom.

I love this cow dress from Mud pie and Emmie thought it was great too!


The girls in their matching dresses from GG and Papa.

How cute is this little munchkin?

How cute is this little animal print dress? I love the soft colors.


And I saved the best for last. We were finishing up dinner the other night and Paul and I were talking and I was feeding Ellie her food and we weren't really paying attention to Emmie. We happened to glance over and discovered she had found a new hat!





Hope you have a great start to 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment