Monday, December 19, 2011

2 years old!


I am 2 years old!

  • I weigh 30.4lb and am 35in tall. I am in the 87th percentile in height and weight. When Mommy was my age she was 34in and 24lb.
  • I wear a size 5 diaper but we're working on the potty training. I'm potty trained if Mommy lets me run around naked but I still haven't completely figured out that panties are different than diapers.
  • I wear size 2t pants, 3t shirts and pajamas, 2t or 3t dresses and a size 6 shoe. I also always wear a bow in my hair...the bigger the better is my motto!
  • I love to sing. Among other songs, I sing ABCs, Jesus Loves Me, Baa Baa Black Sheep, Twinkle Twinkle and the first 2 lines of Amazing Grace.
  • I can count to 11...as long as I remember 4 and 5!
  • I love to play tug of war and chase with Franklin and I also love to give him his treat bones.
  • I love my little sister Ellie. I really love to make her laugh (see evidence here).
  • I go to bed around 7:30pm and read for about 10 minutes...I'm ususally asleep by 8:15ish. I generally take about a 1.5hr nap after lunch but lately I've just been playing in my crib instead of napping. Not taking a nap makes me pretty miserable to be around by dinnertime!
  • I love to give hugs.
  • This month I celebrated Thanksgiving with both sides of my family. I loved getting to play with all the girls in Boiling Springs!
  • This month I went to my first Carolina game! I had soooo much fun!


  • This month I went to the Greenville Zoo with Grandaddy and Mommy.


  • I love to read.


  • I love to take care of my baby dolls.

This is my favorite doll right now.
  • This month Ellie and I got to start taking our baths together which is lots of fun!

  • I always enjoy when I get to help Mommy cook.

  • I love Elmo. I watch "Elmo Street" everyday.
  • This month Ellie and I got a swingset from our grandparents as an early Christmas present. I love to swing and slide and fortunately the weather has been nice so I've gotten to play on it a lot!

  • I celebrated my second birthday at My Gym with my family and friends and then we had a family dinner at my house.





  • This month I went to Mommy and Daddy's Sunday School Christmas party at the Thomas's house. They have a dog named Jake and once I decided that he was very nice we became friends.
  • I'm a sweet little cuddlebug.

  • I like to clean.
  • I'm all about some couponing.

  • I went to see Santa this month...not such a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment