Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tea for 2...or 3 and Visitors from France!

I had to combine 2 posts as I'm pretty far behind in posting!

Yesterday Emmie went to My Gym Winter Camp. It was for 2-6 year olds and went from 9:30-12:30. I wasn't sure how she would do becasue she's never been dropped off anywhere other than the nursery at church (which she loves but she EXPECTS to be dropped off and at My Gym someones always with her). My little social butterfly went right in and I had to go back to the car to get her water and when I came back back she was busy taking off her shoes and getting ready to go play. The instructors said she did great...I was so happy that she liked it! She's signed up to go again next week and I hope she has just as much fun! While she was at camp Ellie took a nap while I bathed Franklin (he was waaaaaaaay overdue!), did a few things around the house, and then Ellie and I went to meet my friend Dana (who's daughter Makenzie was also at camp) at Starbucks. It has been so long since I've been able to just sit back and chat with a friend and not have to keep track of a toddler at the same time and it was a fun little outing, plus Ellie enjoyed being one of the big girls!


I met my friend Amy at the beginning of freshman year of college when we were in a few of the same organizations. We also ended up in the same sorority. Junior year of college she went to Argentina for 2nd semester, met a French guy and fell in love. After graduation she moved to France and got married and this July she had a baby. Well Amy, Jean, and baby Laura are in the US right now and they came to visit today! I was soooo excited! The last time I saw Amy was right after Emmie was born and it was great to catch up with her. Anytime I have been around Jean I have always thought he was nice but I haven't ever really gotten to talk to him much. Today while Amy was putting Laura down for a nap Jean and I hung out and he is just a super nice guy and funny too and he's perfect for Amy! I'm so glad it worked out that I got to see the Pasquet family while they were here...it made my day!

Jean and Laura


No comments:

Post a Comment