Sunday, December 11, 2011

Sunday Style Section

This dress has little snowmen on it.

I LOVE Emmie's dress! It's a Kelly's Kids dress and it's oh so cute with its adorable bows!

I love this little dress with the tutu on it. The top is sooo soft!


It was tutu day at our house!
Ellie was going to wear her new smocked dress that my mom made but she spit up all over it right before Paul took the picture. I worked today so Paul had to get the girls ready for church by himself. I think he did a pretty good job...especially since they both had to have tights on...haha! Also, I had laid out the girls clothes already but then he had to come up with another outfit or Ellie after she spit up on hers.

Paul couldn't quite figure out how to get the rubber band in Emmie's hair so no bow this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment