Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ellie's Baptisim

This past Sunday Ellie was baptised by Dr. Ferguson. Both of our families were here and after church we had lunch at our house. Ellie did well during the baptisim although she was really tired and she kept putting her hands behind her head like she does when she's tired...it was pretty funny!  Emmie was not happy about me holding her and so I put her down and she threw herself on the floor...luckily there was no screaming involved and Paul saved the day by giving her a pen so she could color on the bulletin she was holding! Once she got her pen she was well behaved through the rest of the baptisim.
I didn't have my camera and I haven't gotten the ones from my mom's camera yet so I have the ones Gin-g took but I might post some other ones next week!
Getting dressed....Ellie wore the dress that my mom made when Emmie was baptised. At some point I would love to get their monograms put on the inside of the dress.




My family...Ben (aka Uncle Bean or the Giant), Gran, Grandaddy, and Great-Grandmother

Paul's family...Emily (Blake's girlfriend), Blake (aka Uncle Bake), GG, PaPa, and Mammy

Ellie and my Grandmother

The Rachels. Paul's grandmother and his mom have Rachel for their first name and Ellie's middle name is Rachel.

Ellie received some baptisim gifts and some earlier 1/2 birthday gifts.

Emmie so kindly offered to help Ellie open her presents.

No comments:

Post a Comment