Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Style Section

One of the nice things about the cooler weather is the girls get to wear all their new fall clothes!

Ellie was not so happy about getting her picture taken. I love this little warm up suit and she has on a light blue onesie with white polka dots underneat...adorable!

A much happier baby! You know I love all the polka dots!

There's an Ellie-phant on her shirt!



I love this little Gymboree dress! I think this was a Tot Trade find.

I didn't realize it until I put Ellie in this outfit but Emmie has a tshirt that coordinates with Ellie's onesie. (I bought the outfits at different times.)  Emmie had worn it the day before though so it was dirty but next time I'll put them in their ladybug shirts ont the same day. Once again, I'm loving the polka dots!

I love these matching butterfly shirts.  And I worked very hard to get them to take a picture together. Emmie gets upset when you take her pictures because she wants to take the picture (while still getting her picture taken...she hasn't quite figured out the logistics of the whole thing). All day Emmie kept telling me that she and Ellie had butterflies on their shirts...she was so excited about having the same shirt as her sister(which is fortunate for her because they have quite a few matching outfits!).

This was also a Tot Trade find and I love the bold colors! Gin-g had gone to put Emmie in jeans and Emmie said no but that she wanted to wear her boots (she's sooo my child!). She told Fred that her jeans scratch her. (I also think she got pinched by the snap one day and now she's traumatized for life. Plus, I think they pinch since her stomach's so big!)

No comments:

Post a Comment