Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sunday Style Section

Emmie has hand foot and mouth so we didn't go to church today (although she probably picked it up from the church nursery to begin with). There were some cute outfits during the week though! 






Ellie thinks her shoes are funny! I love this outfit and it's a size 6mo and so Emmie only got to wear it once or twice and so I'm so excited that Ellie will get to wear it a lot...toile and polka dots and a ruffle on her bottom and little bows on the sleeves...so many of my favorite things!


This is one of my favorite Emmie outfits.

This little Mud Pie outfit was one of my favorites when Emmie got it and I'm so glad that Ellie was able to wear it too!  It's a 6mo outfit (but is a little on the smaller size) and so I wasn't sure if the weather would cooperate for Ellie to wear it. (By the way, Paul spent all day trying to get the flower off..he's still adjusting a little to having girls..haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment