Friday, October 14, 2011

3 Months


I am 3 months old!

  • I weigh 11lb 15oz.
  • I wear size 0-3mo clothes and some 3-6 mo clothes.
  • I wear a size 1 diaper.
  • I have brown hair (it's starting to get a little blond in it so it's not as dark as it was) that is finally growing in on top (I no longer look like I have a receding hairline). I still have my beautiful blue eyes.
  • I have slept from 10-7:15 one time but normally I sleep from 8ish-4:30 or 5 and then get back up at 7:30 or 8. About a week ago I had two nights where I was up most of the night...according to Mommy that is NOT COOL!
  • I started on Zantac for my reflux earlier this week. I went to the doctor because Mommy was concerned I might have an ear infection (due to the aforementioned NOT COOL even) and my reflux had started back up. No ear infection and the Zantac seems to have helped with the sleep problem. Also, now that the refulx is under control Mommy can be back in bed 20 minutes after my 5am feed as opposed to an hour or more.
  • I can still be a little difficult to get down at night...the only thing that seems to work is for Mommy to feed me, put me down, and then feed me again when I wake up about 30 min after she puts me down...probably not the best habit for me to be in but it gets me to sleep at 8:30 instead of 10:30.
  • I seem to have established my own nap pattern that is odd but works well for my family. I nap for 30-45 minutes in the morning, take a long 2-3 hour nap starting at lunchtime (which is when Emmie takes her nap), and then take about a 30min nap around dinnertime. The great thing is that Mommy gets a nap too since Emmie and I nap at the same time. I like my Mommy a lot better when she's had a nap so that's why I take my good nap when I do...haha!
  • I still nap in my swing and am probably not very close to napping in the crib.
  • For awhile I wasn't being swaddled anymore at night but we've recently gone back to me being swaddled at least after the 5am feed...sometimes I'll also get swaddled when I go down to bed...hopefully once the reflux gets under control good we can go back to my being unswaddled.
  • I've started laughing...music to Mommy's ears.
  • I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to watch Franklin and Emmie. They're the best siblings EVER.
  • Emmie is such a great big sister. She loves to kiss me and hug me and sing to me and play beside me so that I can watch what she's doing. She also shares her dolls with me and brings me my pacifier when I cry.

"Wait for me Emmie!  I'm right behind you!"


I want to be just like my sister!
  • I love to lay on the floor and play. I get fussy if I'm held too much and once Mommy FINALLY figured out that I liked to just chill on a blanket and watch everyone I've been a lot happier!
  • I like to sit in my bumbo.
  • I'm not a fan of the swing unless I'm napping and I'm REALLY not a fan of the bouncer.
  • This month I went to Riverbanks Zoo for the first time.
  • I go to My Gym each week for Emmie's class. I like to watch all the kids play...I can't wait until I get to go to class at My Gym!
  • My Mommy went back to work this week. I did well for Gran once I decided to take my bottle.
  • This month I went to the Children's Garden with Kerri and Ivy.
  • I only like to do tummy time when I'm stripped down to my diaper.
  • I like to lay around with just my diaper on...Daddy's a little worried about this.
  • I love songs...especially ones with motions, like itsy bitsy spider.
  • This month I had my first trip to Summerville to visit GG, PaPa, and Uncle Blake (or Bake as Emmie calls him). I had lots of fun!
My Greenwave bow!


I loved smiling at Uncle Blake!
  • This month I met Mommy's friend Katie Page from Seattle. I think she's pretty cool and she has miles and miles of heart. ;)
  • I love bathtime.
  • This month I got to meet Abby and Ben for the first time. They're my honorary Aunt and Uncle! I can't wait until their baby girl is born in February...we're going to be besties!


This is me at the beginning of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment