Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sunday Style Section

I love this little dress I found at Tot Trade.  Emmie looks best in black, brown, and in bold colors, so this dress was perfect! The nice thing about this dress is she can wear it now and with tights and a turtleneck when it's cooler out! (By the way, she was making such a strange face because while I was taking the picture Ellie woke up and started crying.)

How adorable are these pink boots?  I'm madly in love with them!


Gin-g got this little tutu outfit for Ellie.  I have some little ballet looking slippers for Ellie that are going to look adorable with this dress!

Abby got this for Ellie and it makes me laugh everytime I see it!

My Carolina Girls!  I didn't get a great picture of Ellie's outfit because she was getting cranky but I figured since I got a good one last week it was ok.

I LOVE this outfit that Emmie wore today.  It was another Tot Trade find and like the first dress it doesn't look like it's ever been worn! I'm so glad that Emmie's hair is getting long enough to put in pigtails again.  I think pigtails are just a classic little girl look!

No comments:

Post a Comment