Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sunday Style Section and a Birthday!


Happy Birthday to Gran!
Love,
Emmie, Ellie, Franklin, Paul, and Stacy
(Ellie was the only one who would sit still..no one else wanted to sit next to their siblings!)


I love this dress that my mom made for Emmie last year.

Ellie in a little Rosalina dress.


I wish I could have gotten a picture of her standing up...it's a super cute outfit and I made the bow in her hair using a new method which I think I'm going to really like now that I've made one and know the tricks :)

You can't see Ellie's skirt well but it's an adorable little navy skirt from Land's End.

I realized as I was downloading the pictures that the girls both have their tongues out and their hands on their tongue...hilarious!

You can't see the shirt too well but it's a puppy with a tiara and underneath it says "all hail the princess". I'm looking for one in my size.

Saturday we decided not to wear our gameday gear and the girls wore Halloween outfits instead!

Ellie's onesie has matching orange pants that are adorable and a hat. Due to the weather we just wore the onesie. Love the pumpkin socks! I need to find some Halloween ribbon and make them Halloween bows...or maybe I'll jus buy a fancy Halloween bow for each of them.

Whenever I pull out the camera Franklin hops up on the ottoman and poses.  Love the puppy!

1 comment: