Thursday, October 20, 2011

FAIR!

On Monday Chesnee kept Ellie so I could take Emmie to the fair. It's always fun to have an outing with my big girl and I really like to take her places she's never been before! She was quite fascinated by the sights and sounds at the fair and I think she could have people watched the whole time and been quite content!

One of the big reasons we went was so she could see the animals. Sadly, the big farm animals, like the cows, were in their barn which was being cleaned so we couldn't go in. We did get to see some elephants, sheep, goats, a camel, lots of ducks and chickens, and rabbits. Emmie also got to pet a rabbit and she LOVED that!


There were really weren't many rides she could go on but I was able to take her on the carousel. We had tried that at the zoo once and she was not a fan. This time we sat on one of the benches instead of on a horse and she did much better!


No comments:

Post a Comment