Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sunday Style Section

This was Emmie's sunday dress this week.  My mom smocked this and I love the fabric and the smocking!  Emmie was so cooperative (or at least for 30 seconds so I could snap the picture) so I actually have a really good picture!
 How cute are these tights?  They came with a dress I bought her at Belk but they went perfectly with this dress.  I love that they look like they have shoes on them!

Emmie wore this again this week.  I love the outfit and it's nice because it's a long sleeve top and pants but it's actually pretty thin material so perfect for the "cold" weather in Columbia!  Also note the halloween socks from GG and Papa Coach!

We went to the zoo on Friday with Paul's mom and she fed the giraffe!  I thought that was Sunday Style Section worthy!

When I downloaded this picture to my computer I had to laugh.  I don't know what they were looking at but it was apparently quite shocking!  Also note Emmie's adorable Laura Ashley dress with some fabulous hot pink tights!
This is one of my favorite dresses that Emmie has.  This is what she wears on days she's feeling very "pink".  Pink tights (we had to wear white this week..the pink ones were dirty), pink dress, pink bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment