Thursday, October 21, 2010

Park

Tuesday my mom and I decided to take Emmie to the park near my parent's house.  We don't have a park near our house so this was Emmie's first REAL trip to the park (we only went to the one by the zoo for a few minutes while waiting for the zoo to open on Monday).  On our way we stopped and picked up my Grandmother who used to take me and my brother and my cousins to the same park when we were younger! 
Emmie's favorite thing at the park?  The slide!

She went down this slide A LOT!  We finally had to take a break...my back was hurting from picking her up and putting her on the slide!  We went down the curvy, closed in slide together and she thought that was great fun as well!

Playing with some acorns in the tire.  Acorns are quite fun!


She and Gran both tried out the swings.  She did better on the swings on Tuesday than she did on Monday...she's getting braver every day...plus she saw that Gran thought they were fun!
Emmie's Great-Grandmother pushed her on the swing.
Crawling through the tunnel.  She likes to go through tunnels.
She liked this bouncy toy because she could sit by herself.  Usually I have to hold on to her...her round little bottom would roll right off if I didn't!

What's a girl to do after a long afternoon at the park? 
Chill out with her Grandaddy of course!
And then she helped her Daddy read the paper!

No comments:

Post a Comment