Sunday, October 3, 2010

Sunday Style Section

This week brought cooler weather to Columbia and that meant I got to pull out new clothes for Emmie...yay!  I have lots of cute outfits that I've been staring out all summer waiting for fall so she could wear them!
This is the outfit I made for Emmie.  The bow definitely needs a navy headband to go with it.  Although, really I'm leaning toward the smaller bows now because she'll leave them on and she has enough hair to keep them in!

I love this little Laura Ashley dress that my mom's friend, Mrs. Ingram, sent to us when Emmie was just a little baby.  I have been waiting sooo long for Emmie to be able to wear it because it is just adorable!
Don't you just want to squeeze those cheeks?

Mrs. Karr gave us this dress and I LOVE it.  I'm on the hunt for some hot pink tights to go with it.  So adorable!
I also love this rocking chair that Paul's mom had in her den.  Doesn't Emmie look so grown up sitting there?
This was Emmie's sunday outfit this week.  We didn't make it to church because she has a cold and an ear infection.  I think this dress makes her look like a baby doll.  I paired it with some light pink tights (it was kind of cool this morning) and a light pink bow.  I just felt the need to squeeze her all day!  I can't really get pictures of her in the chair anymore...she doesn't want to sit still for the 30seconds I need her to so that I can get the picture.  I had to give her a book to get her to sit still for this picture and I love the book pictures I got.  She LOVES her books!
This was Emmie's dress for the Summerville game.  I made the dress and Christa monogrammed it.
Gin-g found these bloomers for Emmie when she was just a baby and we were glad she got to wear them to a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment