Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Style Section

Emmie's lucky USC dress!  She wore this dress with GREAT PRIDE yesterday while she watched her Gamecocks beat Alabama!


We didn't go to church today because Abby and Ben were getting ready to leave and also because Emmie still has the last little bit of her cold but she still wore her Sunday dress (I think if I wait to put it on her till she's well enough to go to church she might never get to wear it...ha!).  My mom smocked this and I think it's so adorable and I love the way brown looks on Emmie.  She also wore little pink tights and a pink bow!
This is the side view of the dress.  I love the dainty lace on the sleeves.
How cute is this little fleece dress.  It looks so comfy I think I'd like to wear it myself!  This is one of my consignment store finds.
(Are you noticing a brown and pink theme yet?).  I love the little hot pink bow in her hair.
This is the pants outfit I made for her.  Love the plaid!

No comments:

Post a Comment