Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday Style Section

I didn't get a great shot of this dress the day she had it on...this was the best I could do but I really love it.  It's a Pottery Barn Kids dress that to me just screams pottery barn!  It was cute when I bought it but it became 10x cuter when Christa monogrammed a red "E" on the front!

When we were in Greenville this week I had to go buy Emmie some warmer clothes (I failed to realize how cold it would be in the mornings and the first few days we were there it was a little chilly all day).  I bought her a cute brown and blue outfit but apparently didn't get a picture of it...I'll work on that this week!  This is one of the other outfits I bought and I think it's adorable.  You know I'm a sucker for bows and then it also has polka dots.  It doesn't get much better than the combo of bows and polka dots!

Emmie's style = tongue out of mouth :)  I thought htis picture was so "Emmie".  She ALWAYS has that tongue hanging out and has since she was born!


My mom made this dress that she wore to church this morning and I LOVE the fabric! (Please excuse the funkyness at the top of the picture. I have no clue what was going on with my camera but I couldn't get Emmie to hold still to take another picture of the front of the dress.)

This is a better picture of the fabric.  To me it looks like a little school outfit!

Tonight we went to Boo at the Zoo.  We had a lot of fun (I'll blog about it tomorrow and have some more pictures).  This is her little lamb costume.  I tried to get her to "baa" but she would only growl.  She's a growling lamb.  HaHa!  I was very impressed that she kept her hat on the ENTIRE TIME!  It didn't seem to bother her at all.

She's an escaping lamb...wagging her tail behind her! (Don't worry, I whipped out the hand sanitizer for her after taking this picture!)

What's more stylish than a Franklin!  I just love this picture that I took of him while we were in Greenville.  It's not often that he sits that still while he's outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment