Monday, October 11, 2010

A New Place to Play

The other day I was in the kitchen fixing Emmie's dinner and she opened up the cabinet next to me and started playing with the stuff in it.  Since it was the cabinet where all her food stuff is stored (puffs, a few jars of baby food, etc) I let her play.  I went around to the table to put some food on her tray (so I was gone less than 30 seconds) and when I came back this is what I found!
She was climbing into the cabinet!!!  I was laughing so hard and luckily my camera was nearby!  She continued to play in the cabinet.  She was actually trying to organize it.  She took some of the baby food jars from the shelf and put them in a tupperware container.

Later she put them all back on the shelf!  Such a little organizer.
This was by far my favorite picture that I took!

No comments:

Post a Comment