Monday, October 18, 2010

A Fun Monday

This morning my mom and I took Emmie to the Greenville Zoo.  Yes, I know, she goes to the zoo a lot but she does love it so!  Before we went to the zoo we stopped at the zoo park so that she could try out the swings.  Remember, she was not a fan of her swing when she was a baby and she's not a huge fan of the swings at My Gym so I wasn't sure how she'd react.  She did pretty well but you could tell she really wasn't sure about the whole thing.  She was pretty much just humoring us!

"Maybe if I close my eyes it won't be so bad."

She does however like to crawl through tunnels!

And she thought the slide was great fun!
Watching the monkeys with Gran.

She really likes the barnyard animals because she can get right up next to them.  I can't wait until she's older and can feed the goats...she's going to think that's hilarious!
Eating some yummy chicken and cheese toast for lunch.  She kept leaning over the side of the highchair like she was going to give Franklin a piece and then she'd change her mind and eat it herself...poor puppy. (Don't worry he's not that pitiful, she shared some at the end and at dinner tonight she was more than willing to share her green beans. Haha!)
This afternoon Emmie's Great-Grandmother came over to visit and eat dinner with us and it was lots of fun!  Emmie always likes to have a new audience!

No comments:

Post a Comment