Thursday, October 7, 2010

Fun with Friends!

We've had a week full of spending time with friends and it's been great!

Sunday Rebekah, Ryan, and Addison came over on there way back to Conover.  It was so nice to see them.  I've really missed having Rebekah right down the street and Addison has grown soo much in the short time since they moved!



I love their matching pink hairbows!  Last time I saw Addison she didn't have enough hair for one!

Today we had a big day.  This morning we went to My Gym for our first "official" class.  Emmie is in the Tiny Tykes class.  It was really nice because the oldest child in the class was about 13mo and Emmie was right in the middle agewise so she could do pretty much everything the other kids were doing.  The trial class we went to was combined with the next age group up and so there were a lot of kids that were bigger than here.  Also, there were only about 6 kids in this class so it wasn't so overwhelming.  Emmie and a little girl named Lucy Kate became great friends almost instantly...it was pretty funny to watch them play together!

Emmie LOVED the little car!  They had created a "car wash" with mats and pom-poms and Emmie had a blast riding her car through the car wash.  She especially liked the pom-poms.

Swing!  Emmie sat in it for a minute or two and then she was DONE.  As you all know Emmie is not such a fan of swings!

This week Emmie enjoyed playing in the balls.  Last time she didn't find it very entertaining.  She still didn't want anything to do with the trampoline though!

This afernoon we met Kristi and Liv at the zoo.  Emmie LOVES to go to the zoo...she is very interested in all the animals.  She and Liv were really cute together.  I didn't get a picture of it but at one point Emmie was touching Liv's shoe.  I'm pretty sure I heard her say "mommy, I LOVE shoes"...HAHA!  A girl after my own heart! 

Holding hands...what great friends!

Watching the penguins!
"Hey Liv, there's something in your hair.  Don't worry I'll pull it out for you"
"Look Mom, a bow!  Emmie found it in my hair!"

1 comment:

  1. We had a great time see you and Emmie. I miss my neighborhood friend! So what is that MY Gym thing? That looks cool!

    ReplyDelete