Wednesday, June 1, 2016

8 months




I am 8 months old!

  • I weigh 17lb 7oz.
  • I wear 9mo clothes and a size 3 diaper.
  • I take a 4-6oz bottle every 3-4 hours and an 8oz bottle at bedtime. Sometimes I get another bottle around 10 or 11 at night.
  • I always eat lunch and dinner and often eat breakfast as well.
  • I LOVE fruit and am not to keen on veggies. In fact, mommy and daddy think green beans make me throw up! I also love meat, especially chicken.
  • I generally sleep from 8-5 (when I wake up for yet another bottle) and then go back to sleep until 715 when it's time to take Emmie to school.
  • I take 2-3 naps a day. (I'm in the process of dropping my 3rd nap which can make for some cranky evenings.) If left to my own devices I would prefer to take a long (2-3hr) morning nap and then an afternoon snooze.
  • My major accomplishment this month was learning how to crawl!
  • I also now have my 2 bottom teeth.
  • I do NOT like to be left alone. As in I want someone (preferably mom or dad) sitting beside me at all times. They are NOT allowed to walk across the room or even worse, go in another room.
  • This month I went to Emmie's dance recital! I only had to sit through a few minutes of it and I did enjoy those few minutes.
  • I am pretty smiley, especially if I've just eaten.
  • This month I saw a puppet show at Ellie's school and I was fascinated!
  • I love playing in the sandbox.
  • I think my sisters are pretty great most of the time. I love when they play with me!
  • This is one of my favorite toys right now and if I can't reach the part I want to play with I find another way to get to it!

  • I can pull up to my knees.

Emmie at 8 months.


Ellie at 8 months.


Ruthie at 8 months.


No comments:

Post a Comment