Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Sisters Sleepover

Tonight Ruthie was pitching a temper tantrum (#34,4782 of the day) and wouldn't let me put her in the crib so I asked her if she was just going to sleep in the floor. She said yes. I said, fine, whatever but you lay there and don't get up. So she (mostly) did. Then Ellie wanted to sleep in the chair so I said fine as long as you and Ruthie aren't playing around. It wasn't long before Emmie wanted to join in. Sure kid...what's one more kiddo not sleeping in their bed? I figured at some point we would have to go fuss at them and eventually send them back to bed. Well I went and ran some errands and got home around 9 and it was so quiet in the house. Apparently they had all fallen asleep in their new spots!
I love the easiness of summertime that allows them to do fun things like this and make great memories with each other.

(I did have to go in and turn the chair some more so that if Ellie fell out she wouldn't land on Ruthie's head! And I threw a pillow on the ground underneath her.)

No comments:

Post a Comment