Wednesday, March 14, 2012

8 months!


I am 8 months old!

  • I weigh somewhere between 16 and 16.5lbs (Mommy weighed me on her scale the other day and I was 16.5lb but it's not as accurate as the baby scale.). When she was my age Emmie weighed about 18lb!
  • I wear a size 6-9mo (although a lot of those outfits are a little small) or a 9-12mo and a size 2 diaper (I'll probably go to a size 3 once we use up all the size 2s).
  • At night I sleep from 7:30ish-7:30ish. I take 2 naps a day...one at 10 and one at 2. The morning one is usually around an hour and a half and the afternoon one is usually around an hour.
  • This month I stopped nursing and started on Similac Sensitive. I take 5-6oz at 8 and 12, 8oz at 4, and 5oz at bedtime.
  • I eat my baby food 3 times a day. I'm very particular about what foods I eat but I always love yogurt! I've been working on eating fingerfoods and I love cheerios but I'm still not sure about picking up sweet potatoes and putting them in my mouth!
  • Sometimes when I eat cheerios (or sweet potatoes) I will hold them down for Franklin.
  • I'm turning into a blond!
  • People always comment on how easy-going I am...Mommy agrees with them!
  • I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to play peek-a-boo. I will use toys, blankets, my hand, etc to cover my face and I just laugh and laugh when I peek out!
  • I'm getting pretty good at army crawling backward and I can turn in a circle but I get very frustrated that I can't go forward and I will holler and hit the floor with my hand.
  • I'm pretty good at standing up while holding on to my Mommy's fingers. I can stay standing while leaning against the ottoman for a minute or so.
  • I sometimes lift my hand and say "hey" when someone walks in the room.
  • I can say "da-da" and something that sounds like "dog" but still haven't said "ma-ma". When Mommy asks me to say "ma-ma" I  just look at her and smile. The other day I said something that Mommy, Daddy, and Gran are sure was "blueberry".
  • I love to clap and then raise my hands up like I'm saying "horray!".
  • Emmie and I now ride in the wagon for walks. It's sooo much fun being a big girl!

  • I've been on lots of picnics at the Children's Garden this month and it's always so much fun!




Will is always so sweet to me!


  • I give the sweetest kisses! If you ask me for kisses I'll either lean in so I can get one or I'll grab your face and give you a big, sloppy, open mouth kiss on the cheek!
  • This month I went to the zoo. The animals were neat but I really enjoyed watching the other kids.
  • I'm pretty easygoing and aggreeable. For the most part I just go with the flow!
  • I got to toddler storytime with Emmie and I just sit and listen to the books like all the big kids.
  • My sister plays with me some now and I just love every second it!




No comments:

Post a Comment