Monday, May 30, 2016

Preschool Graduation


Our sweet Ellie Belly graduated from preschool on Thursday. I can't believe that this sweet, tiny little girl is going to be in kindergarten in the fall.

We're going to miss Little Emerson next year! She has been Ellie's very best friend all year, even though they were in different classes. She and Ellie would talk every day at carpool and make big playdate plans!

Sweet classmates!

Ellie was so excited about her program and practiced the songs in the car for WEEKS. She not only practiced her songs but she also practiced the songs all the other classes were singing too!

My sweet Ellie. She loves preschool so much. She smiled her way down the hallway every morning greeting everyone she saw. She loves her friends and teachers. I had been emailing with her teacher the night before the program and Mrs. Jessica happened to mention that she had been getting extra Ellie hugs this week and that she thought Ellie was a little sad to be leaving preschool. I'm so glad I had the heads up because we got in the car after the program and my sweet girl was so so sad. We definitely had a few tears. I know that Ellie is going to love kindergarten and her teachers and friends but we sure are going to miss our preschool family next year! (I'll have a whole year with nobody in preschool!) I just hope that Ellie gets a teacher next year who will give her big hugs like her preschool teachers!













Here's Ellie on the first day of 4k. She has grown up so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment