Sunday, June 19, 2016

Happy Father's Day!


Happy Father's Day to the man of our house! (Shhhh...don't tell Franklin I said that!)

Paul is such a wonderful dad. In 6 1/2 years he has gone from never changing a diaper to being able to go to the store or birthday party or church with four kids in tow. He has learned to have tea parties, fix hair, the importance of bows, had to listen to talk about boys, watched many a dance recital, learned about all the Disney princesses, learned how to put tights on a little girl and the proper shoes for any occasion. He is such a good dad to our little girls and I always teased him and told him he wouldn't know what to do with a little boy. But of course he does. He and JP watch sports and do "manly" things together. He is an amazing dad and I love the wonderful example he sets for our children of what a father should be like!


Happy Father's Day also to my dad! He's a wonderful guy and I am so blessed to have him as a dad. He always supported me and my various activities while I was growing up. He came to many sweltering hot swim meets, slept through many a violin concert, and cheered for me at church basketball games...even though we always lost. I've loved watching him be Grandaddy (aka Boo) to my kiddos and the fur baby. Thanks dad for being the best dad!

And of course Happy Father's Day to my father-in-law, Fred. He raised a two wonderful boys and he has been a wonderful example for Paul of a Christian father. He is an amazing Papa to our sweet kiddos and I know he would do anything for those babies.

We are so thankful for all the dads in our lives!

1 comment: