Wednesday, June 29, 2016

9 months


I am 9 months old!
(this post is a little late due to a fun trip...more on that at 10months!)

  • I weigh 18lb 15oz  (35th percentile) and am 28.5 inches long (52nd percentile). I have come way up in the percentiles...I have always been under the 20th percentile in height and weight. Watch out world here comes JP! (For the record Ruthie is only 24lb now...I'm quickly catching up!)
  • When Emmie was my age she weight 18lb 13oz and was 27.5in. Ellie was 17lb 5oz and 27.25in.  Ruthie didn't go to the dr till almost 10 months but she was 17lb 10oz and 27in.
  • I wear 9mo clothing and some 12mo and a size 3 diaper.
  • I LOVE to eat. I am always hungry. Some of my favorites are cheddar cheese, any meat, salmon, and any type of berry. For the record I am not a big fan of cheerios...I'll eat them if I'm desperate but they're definitely not my first choice. I eat 3 pretty large meals a day.
  • I go to bed around 8 and generally wake up again between 4 and 6 for a bottle and then sleep until between 730 and 8. Right now I've been a bit difficult and have been waking up in the middle of the night as well and have been getting up closer to 7 in the morning but Mommy is holding out hope that this won't last forever!
  • When I get up at night I take a 6oz bottle so I'm legitimately hungry!
  • I take a 4-6oz bottle every 4 hours during the day and then an 8oz bottle at bedtime.
  • I have my 2 bottom teeth and 3 on the top that are soooo close to coming in!
  • I love my stroller. One of my favorite times of the day is in the evenings when Mommy and I take Franklin for a walk.
  • This month I had my first trip to Summerville to visit GG and PaPa and my first trip to the beach! I wasn't 100% sure about the ocean (plus it was cold) but I loved the sand.

  • This month I got to "drive" the shopping cart for the first time. It was so fun!
  • I a a pretty chill baby and happy most of the time. I am so content with tagging along wherever we have to go.
  • I love the pool! I will get in my float and just watch everyone and play with my toys.
  • I pull up on EVERYTHING. I also like to walk while holding on to someone's fingers.
  • This month I got to meet and play with Anselm. He and his family are missionaries in Poland and Emmie and older brother are good friends.
  • I love my buddy Franklin. He is so much fun to watch I also love to feed him while I'm eating my meals.
  • This month I went to the new splashpad at Sesqui park and I also went to the new kids area at the zoo.


  • I love my sisters. I am trying to figure out how to climb up the stairs so I can play with them and if Ruthie is napping and I'm awake I always want to go find her.

  • I'm trying to figure out how the doggy door works. I just can't wait until I can get out the door and go play with my sisters!



Emmie at 9 months

Ellie at 9 months


Ruthie at 9 months


Who do you think I look like?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment