Wednesday, August 18, 2010

8 Months! (and 1 day)

    I am 8 months old!
  • I weigh around 18lb.
  • I wear a size 3 diaper
  • I wear 6-9 month clothes, 9 month sleepers, and 12 month bathing suits.
  • I can pull myself up to my knees (and sometimes can get to my feet).
  • I had my first sick visit to the doctor for some hives (they decided I inherited the unexplanible hives from my mom).
  • My mom's friends Julie and her little boy Nate came from Myrtle Beach to visit me and I had sooo much fun with them!
  • I discovered that not only are there lots of other children at the zoo but there are also some pretty cool animals!
  • My mommy's friend Abby came to visit us from Washington DC and we did lots of fun things while she was here, including our trip to the zoo!
  • I started signing "more" and "all gone".
  • I say ma-ma, ba-ba, and pup-pup (and occasionally da-da).
  • I moved to the big carseat and I love it!
  • I tasted dog food.
  • (and I was not so happy when mommy told me I couddn't eat it!)
    (so I'll just sit and watch the bowl...perhaps if the dog food just jumped into my mouth I wouldn't get in trouble for eating it...)
  • I LOVE to eat finger foods and I often try to feed myself with the spoon (and do a pretty good job).  Peaches are one of my favorite finger foods but I can't eat too many of them of I get an upset tummy.
  • I discovered a deep love for cheerios.
  • I learned that there's a whole world outside of my window.
  • I learned that boxes are fun to play in!
  • I had a pretty nasty cold this month.
  • I'm overall a very happy baby and I love to smile and laugh.
  • I love stuffed animals...especially my mouse.
  • I went to Edventure Children's Museum and enjoyed watching all the big kids.
(Me and my friend Josie...chillin' in our strollers.)

No comments:

Post a Comment