Wednesday, May 27, 2015

17 Months

I am 17 months old!

  • I wear size 12-18 month clothes, size 3.5-4 shoes, and a size 4 diaper.
  • I still LOVE to eat and I eat ALL.THE.TIME. and I'm still teeny tiny. I'm not a huge meat eater but I love fruits and veggies! I usually want to eat whatever my big sisters are eating. One of my favorite foods is pancakes or waffles! I also discovered watermelon this month and it's amazing!
  • I don't drink a ton of milk during the day but I LOVE water and ask for it constantly during the day. I have about 3 cups spread throughout the house so that I can always find some water!
  • I have 12 teeth (my 8 front teeth and all 4 molars) and many more that should be coming in during the next month or two.
  • I sleep 12-13 hours at night and take a 2-3 hour nap after lunch. I am always VERY ready to get in the bed!
  • I almost always wake up happy. I love to sit in my bed and talk, read books, or play with my baby doll.
  • I want to do EVERYTHING the big girls do and I am super independent. I usually get mad if someone helps me before I've asked for help.
  • This month I went to the beach for the first beach trip of the summer! I had a blast and LOVED the ocean. I also spent a few days in Summerville with GG and Papa.
  • This month I had my first pool time of the summer as well. I think the pool is great and I love "jumping" in.
  • I love books. My current favorite is Little Blue Truck.
  • I still suck on the ring and middle fingers of my left hand.
  • I like to color.
  • I have super curly hair.
  • I can find my tummy, toes, eyes, mouth, nose, and hands.
  • This month I got to go to Greenville and spend a day with the Giant. It was delightful.
  • This month I did field day with Emmie's class and I went to the Children's Garden with Ellie's class. I loved being one of the big kids.
  • I love to climb on things and can climb on just about anything. I can get in almost any chair, in Ellie's bed, and if I can't get onto something I want to I'm pretty smart about using what's around me as a step up to where I want to go!
  • I've started using a spoon and fork. Finally! I actually do pretty well with the spoon.
  • This month I went to Emmie's choir performance and watched her graduate from preschool!
  • I've started giving kisses this month.
  • I jabber a lot. You can't understand most of it but I clearly have a lot to say. Even though my words are hard to understand I'm a VERY good communicator.
  • I have the best personality. I am so happy and I love to laugh and make other people laugh. Every now and then I'll throw a temper tantrum, usually because I'm having trouble communicating what I need or I really want to do something and someone tells me no.
  • I have very definite ideas about what I do and don't want to do.
  • I love to play outside especially if my sisters are out there. Emmie is big enough to put me in my swing and I love when she and Ellie push me!
  • I get along really well with Emmie (I definitely think she's my other mother) but Ellie and I fight over toys a fair amount (generally because I want to play with whatever toy she has so I try to take it from her).



No comments:

Post a Comment