Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Muffins with Mom


Today was Muffins with Mom at preschool. I LOVE Muffins with Mom, mostly because I love seeing what cute crafts the girls have made for me and my absolute favorite is when they describe me!
Since both of the girls had MWM at the same time we spent half the time in one room and half in the other which worked out great.



In Ellie's class.

My gifts from Ellie. A placemat, flower, and the "about mommy" sign.
I didn't get a picture at home of the flower pot but I LOVE the footprint butterfly!
Ellie is definitely my snuggle bug and I was not surprised that she put that she loves snuggles!
Funny story: Ellie said her favorite thing is my biscuits. Ellie has NEVER had a biscuit that I made...they're Gran's biscuits! Poor Gran, Emmie MADE applesauce with my mom and then told my mom that it was Aunt Suzy's applesauce. Gran just can't get credit from anyone!


In Emmie's room.

My few of my gifts from Emmie. A placemat and dish towel. We also got a drawing and the "about mommy" paper.

My corsage from Emmie.
You can't see Emmie's but here's what it says: My mom is Stacy. I call her Mommy. She is 14 years old. Her hair is black and her eyes are blue. My mom likes to wear dresses. She loves to eat toast. My mom is smart because she knows about reading books. My mom works hard at taking care of sick children at the hospital. Mommy always tells me she loves me. It makes my mom happy when I give her a surprise. I really love it when my mom hugs me. If I could give my mom anything, it would be a picture. My favorite thing about my mom is that she loves me and my sisters.









No comments:

Post a Comment