Sunday, May 31, 2015

Dance Recital

Today we had Emmie and Ellie's dance recital! They took Creative Movement this year which is tap and ballet. This was Emmie's second year and Ellie's first year. They had a great time and have been looking forward to dancing on stage all year! They both did great up on stage and had lots of fun. They were also quite pleased to have all their grandparents there...they loved all the fuss made about their recital and it made them feel so special. I'm so proud of both of them!

I made Ruthie a little costume too. She's so sure that she's in a dance class!


Emmie's hair was long enough for a bun and after watching may youtube videos I decided to give it a go! I was quite
impressed with my work!








Emmie is definitely into posing for pictures right now! The girls were so excited about their flowers.
Even Ruthie got some flowers...because she's a dancer!

The girls with Payton and Ella.
The girls with their friend Evelyn.
Visiting with Rylie after the performance!
Earlier this week they had their dress rehearsal and I was able to get some video of the girls dancing!



No comments:

Post a Comment