Thursday, December 20, 2012

17 Months!



I am 17 months!


  • I wear 12-18mo clothes, a size 5ish shoe, and a size 5 diaper.
  • I sleep 12-13hrs at night and nap for about 2hrs during the day.
  • Most nights I go down very willingly. Mommy or Daddy rocks me for a few minutes and then I usually ask to go to bed. Sometimes I don't even want to be rocked...I just want to go straight to bed!
  • At bedtime (and randomly throughout the day) I have to have my baby (which baby that refers to changes every now and then) and my blanket (my yellow duck blanket).
  • When I'm not super tired I love for Emmie to come in my room and sing and talk to me once I'm in my crib and if I'm upset I generally want Emmie.
  • I am a very good communicator and have lots of words in my repitoire and recently have started jabbering sentences (you usually can't pick out all the words but I'm practicing my big girl talking!).
  • This month I celebrated Thanksgiving in Greenville with Mommy's family and in Boiling Springs with Daddy's family.
  • This month I got to go see the Christmas lights at the zoo.
  • I LOVE baby dolls.
  • I am still pretty content and even tempered most of the time but every now and then I show some pre-2 year old temper! I also am not as good a listener as I used to be...getting a little bit strong willed! Overall though I'm super sweet and loving.
  • I LOVE to play with Emmie.

Sometimes I even get to be the boss!!
  • I still enjoy reading and have been branching out to new books!

  • I love slides.

  • I like to play in the leaves as long as they're not too deep.

  • I have become more friendly with people who aren't my Mama. I will willingly let someone else hold me even when my Mommy's around. 
  •  This month I went to my first Carolina game. I was such a trooper and stayed for whole game! I did fall asleep for about an hour and even slept through the fly over!
  • This month I got my first haircut.

  • I got to play with some chickens this month at Emma and Mary Jane's house. Emmie was a little scared of the chickens but I thought they were great!

  • I love to dance!
  • I've started "singing" and will try and immitate what Emmie is singing.
  • I love to give hugs and kisses and if you're someone I know I might come barreling across the run and suprise you with a big hug!

No comments:

Post a Comment