Sunday, September 28, 2014

9 Months









I am 9 months (and 1 day) old!


  • I don't go to the doctor for a few more weeks so we don't know what my height and weight are.
  • I wear 6-9 or 9-12mo clothes and size 3 diapers.
  • I have blue-ish eyes (they sometimes look blue and sometimes look greenish) and light brown hair...just like my sisters.
  • I have 6 teeth! I have 4 on the top and 2 on the bottom. I like to practice using those teeth...usually on Mommy's leg..ouch! (It should be noted that this time last month I only had 3 teeth!) I also love my toothbrush!
showing off my bottom teeth :)
  • I sleep from 7:30-7:30 or 8 and take a nap from 1-4ish. I will sometimes take a little power nap in the morning for 20-30min.
  • I breastfeed 4 times a day and eat 3 meals. I LOVE to eat. One of my new favorites is cantaloupe. I also had pancakes and scrambled eggs this month...so good!
  • I love to crawl and I've gotten REALLY fast. I still pull up to my knees on EVERYTHING but don't have a whole lot of interest in pulling up to my feet.
  • I walk pretty well when holding on to someone's fingers.
  • I'm babbling more. Right now everything is "ba-ba". I love to imitate the noises people make.
  • I LOVE getting a bath with my sisters in the big bathtub...especially now that I no longer have to sit in the bumbo.
(it's not the bathtub but it's water...and I love it)
  • My eczema is still pretty bad. We've found one concoction that sort of works so hopefully things will continue to improve.
  • I'm really into baby dolls right now. I drag one around pretty much all the time and if you try to take me somewhere and leave my baby behind I tend to get upset.
  • We're working on rolling a ball...right now my favorite thing is to chase them around. (Perhaps I think I'm part dog?)
  • I love to swing. The higher the better!
  • I love watching Franklin play and am always trying to play chase with him (and my sisters) but they're just sooo fast!
  • The last few months I've been pretty cranky but this month has been great! I've learned that I can crawl through the house to get to Mommy or my sisters if they leave the room and that has made me much happier!

  • I still suck on my middle and ring fingers on my left hand all.the.time. I had a pretty nasty blister on one of the fingers from where it was rubbing on my new teeth.
  • I'm still very much a Mama's girl. I don't really want anyone else to hold me if Mama's around. I have gotten better about the nursery...I was moved up to the crawling room and I love being able to play and explore!
  • This month I started going to My Gym. I have so much fun and love exploring everything there is to do.
  • I love playing with my sisters. I light up when I see them and can't wait to play with them in the morning.


(This month the big girls taught me all about the doggy door...so much fun!)
  • This month the big girls started back to school and I definitely miss them when they're both in school but I've enjoyed the days when it's just me and Ellie at home...I don't get to play with just her very often and she's so much fun! I'm always really happy when we get home from pickup and I get to play with Emmie!
  • I'm really good at drinking out of a regular cup and I'm getting better at the whole sippy cup thing.
  • This month I went to Gran and Grandaddy's for a quick trip...I enjoyed playing with their toys. While we were there I got to go visit baby Izzy (I thought she was adorable) and also got to visit with Uncle Blake and Aunt Emily.
  • This month I went to the apple orchard for the first time. I was such a trooper being dragged around the orchard in the rain!


  • I enjoy being read to, especially if I'm starting to get tired. I feel like one of the big girls when I get to sit on Mommy's lap to read.



Emmie at 9 months.

Ellie at 9 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment