Tuesday, September 21, 2010

9 months!

I am 9 mo. (and 4 days) old!
(Sorry this is a bit late...when you're only 9mo. old it takes awhile to type)



  • I weigh 18lb 13oz (50th percentile) and am 27.5in long (47th percentile).

  • When my daddy was my age he weighed 16lb 13oz and was 28in long.

  • When my mommy was 8mo old she weighed 15lb 9oz and was 27.25in long.

  • I can pull myself to a standing position and I pull up on everything.


  • I've learned how to push the buttons on the TV.

  • I pull everything off of the coffee table!

  • I still mostly army crawl but sometimes I will do a regular crawl.

  • This month I went to visit my daddy's extended family in NC and I had so much fun playing with Emma, Mary Jane and Laura Ann.  I loved being around all the big girls!


  • I LOVE books.  I play with them all the time and I love to sit in my big chair while being read to.

  • I'm generally a very good listener.

  • I say "mama", "dada", "baba", "da" (dog), "hi", and "bye".  I can also wave "hi" and "bye".

  • I generally only take one nap now.

  • I can roll a ball.

  • I have 3 teeth and am working on at least 4 more.  Just for the record, I got my first tooth at 6mo old, my mommy got her's at 8mo old, and my daddy got his at 7mo old.  What can I say, I like to stay ahead of the curve!

  • I eat a mostly finger foods and I can drink out of a regular cup and am currently learning to drink out of a sippy cup.

  • I LOVE music.  When I hear music I rock back and forth!

  • This month I went to the Greenville Zoo with Mommy and Gran and Riverbanks Zoo with Mommy and Daddy.

  • This month I played on a playground for the first time.
  • I went to visit Gran and Grandaddy in Greenville this month.
  • I still like to stick out my tongue!

No comments:

Post a Comment