Thursday, April 23, 2015

Her Favorite Things


Ruthie was snuggled in my lap today and as I my heart was melting because she NEVER snuggles (she's go, go, go all the time) I realized that we had all of her favorites snuggled with us. 
 Ruthie has never been one to really sit still for books or drag around a favorite animal or blanket but lately she has established favorites of all of these. 
Her favorite book is Smile, Pout Pout Fish. We read it all the time and over and over. It's a good thing I like the book! I ordered her some more and I'm hoping she likes them as well! (And she's getting a stuffed Pout Pout fish...I just couldn't resist.)
Her favorite blanket is this yellow one. She looks for it at bedtime and loves to snuggle with it when she first wakes up. My mom's friend Melinda gave it to her when she was born and I really love that it has her name on it...we don't have to worry about losing it anywhere! 
Her favorite doll is this super soft Gund doll that someone gave her when she was born. It has been on her bookshelf since we got it and the other day she wanted me to get it down and she has been snuggling with it ever since!

No comments:

Post a Comment