Sunday, January 6, 2013

Edventure

Monday I was on call so Gin-g and I took the girls to Edventure. They had a BALL...and they got to see the ball drop! We didn't know ahead of time but Edventure does a ball drop at noon on New Year's Eve. I actually thought we'd slip out before it started since it was lunch time but Emmie had heard some of the other kids talking about it and so she wanted to stay so we did. The girls loved it!
The traveling exhibit right now is Snowville which was pretty neat but the best part for both girls was the slide. Ellie loves a slide and I convinced Emmie to go down the intertube slide. I really thought she'd back out when it came time to actually do it and I was so proud that she tried it! She was not willing to go a second time though!





They had some new exhibts since the last time we'd been there including a little library exhibit complete with dress up clothes and a puppet show stage!

One of the other new things they have is this tube that you get in and it produces wind up to about 75mph. One of my coworkers was there with her daughter and she offered to let Emmie go in with her and I really thought Emmie would freak out once it started but she LOVED it. Then Ellie caught sight of it and was insistent that she wanted to do it too. I wasn't sure how Ellie would react once it started going so I went in with her and Emmie but I should have saved my hair and stayed out because they did GREAT. Both girls thought it was so much fun and laughed the whole time!



Of course the girls have some exhibts that they ALWAYS love and spend the most time at. Some of their favorites are the vet clinic and the grocery store.



Emmie has never played in the news station exhibit but she did this time (probably because there were some older kids there).

No comments:

Post a Comment