Monday, January 7, 2013

BFF

Abby, Ben, and baby Elizabeth went to Florida for Christmas so they stopped in Columbia for a quick visit on their way. We picked up Wild Wings and just spent an evening at our house hanging out. It was so much fun watching the girls interact. They had a BLAST. My girls just love Elizabeth and I hope that even though they live hours away from each other they will be great friends as they grow up!



This was our attempt to get a picture of 3 toddlers.haha! Ellie DID NOT want her picture taken. Fortunately the other two were being pretty cooperative.


**On a side note: Yesterday Emmie was cutting a magazine up with her scissors. Today at breakfast I went around the table to her chair to hand her something and found a pile of hair in the floor. EEK! Did I mention that she was getting her 3yr old pictures taken today...double eek! I asked her what that was on the floor and she said "my hair". I knew she hadn't wacked it off from anywhere super obvious since I hadn't noticed a big chunk of hair missing last night. I finally asked her where the hair came from...it was from her bangs...she'd given them a trim. At least that part of her hair was going up in a rubberband anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment