Monday, January 14, 2013

18 Months!











 
I am 18 months old!

  • I weigh 22.8lb (50th percentile) and am 31.25in (35th percentile). At my age Emmie was 26.4lb and 33in, my mommy was 32in and 21lb 10oz and my daddy was 32 1/2in and 21lb 10oz.
  • At my 15mo appt the doctor was concerned about my lack of weight gain. I'm such a good patient that I gained THREE POUNDS in 3 months. (By the way, Emmie only gained 1.4lb between 15 and 18mo...I'm definitely going to be able to squish her soon at this rate.)
  • I didn't have to get any shots at my appointment today. We're going to try to go see Gran sometime in the next week and so we're holding off on shots until after then. I've decided Gran is my best friend.
  • I wear a size 12-18mo or 18-24mo in clothes, a size 5 shoe, and a size 5 diaper.
  • I sleep 12-13hrs at night and take a 2-3hr nap after lunch. I take a really good nap if we're at home but if we have a super busy day I can manage just fine on a catnap in the car.
  • I sleep with my yellow blanket and my baby. I REALLY love my yellow blanket and get upset if I don't have it in my crib.
  • I refuse to wear a sleeper at night. Mommy thinks it's because I like to play with my belly button while I'm going to sleep and I can't do that if I have a sleeper on!
  • I have 9 teeth. Four on the top, four on the bottom, and a molar on the top right. I have lots of teeth that are sooo close to popping through.
  • I say a lot of words, still have my lisp, and am still working on making sentences but most of the time I can get my point across even if people can't understand me.
  • I LOVE to be outside. Everytime Mommy opens the door to let Franklin out I try to escape!
  • This month I celebrated my second Christmas. I had so much fun!
Santa thinks I'm a fairy princess!


Some of my Christmas presents...a doll from Uncle Ben and a Carolina tailgate chair from Uncle Blake and Aunt Emily.

I really enjoyed getting to hang out with my Uncle Giant on Christmas!

  • I am SUPER easygoing. It is very rare that I get upset about anything. There is however one thing that I will pitch a temper tantrum about...SHOES! I get super upset if I have to wear shoes that I don't want to wear! Our getting dressed routine now starts with me picking out a pair of shoes and then Mommy picks out my outfit. My current favorite shoes are my pink cowgirl boots!
The infamous boots!
  • I love, love, love my sister and we play together all the time.
  • I love to dance!
  • I am very sweet and loving and give great hugs.
  • I love to play with my playgroup friends.
  • I am a bit of a wild child. I'm always into something and I'm a big climber. I recently learned how to climb up on the kitchen chairs and how to climb into Mommy and Daddy's bed.
  • Some foods I'm loving right now are salmon, asparagus, strawberries, multigrain cheerios, chicken, eggs, waffles, and hot dogs (among other things).
  • This month I turned around in the carseat so I face forward now and I love it (plus my legs aren't squished anymore!).
  • I got to play with Elizabeth this month and we had lots of fun!
  • We went to Summerville this month and I had a blast hanging out with my family there.
  •  I went to Edventure this month with Mommy and GG and Emmie. My favorite things were the wind tube and the slide!

No comments:

Post a Comment