Sunday, September 16, 2012

14 months!



I am 14 months! (and 2 days)

  • I wear a size 12-18mo or 18-24mo. I wear a size 4 shoe and a size 4 diaper.
  • I have 8 teeth. Four on the bottom and four on the top (no new teeth this month but i have a bunch that are about to come in).
  • I have the most adorable curls in the back of my head! When it's humid they get really tight and Mommy LOVES them!
  • This month I took my first steps. I can take about 6 or 7 steps at a time but I much prefer to crawl and I require significant motivation before walking. I'm still pretty wobbly too. Mommy has caught me in a room by myself a few time practicing my standing and walking...I just want to make sure I get it perfect!
  • This month I had my first trip to the lake and my first boat ride. I loved going FAST!


  • I went to the zoo a few times this month and was even brave enough to feed the giraffe! I also love the little train ride at the zoo.




  • Some of my new words this month include "Ben", "eat",  "flower", "fish", "wawa" (water), and "eye". I sign more and please very well. When I sign please, instead of patting my chest I pat my tummy...it's pretty funny!
  • I love to skype!
  • This month I passed out for the first time. I'm pretty sure not many people can say they passed out for the first time at 13mo old! (It was my own fault though...I was holding my breath becuase I got mad.)
  • Recently I have started wanting to walk into my class at the nursery. I stop when I get to the door and turn around and scream bloody murder but for a minute I'm excited about going. Mommy's pretty sure I'm a bit of a pill in the nursery and cry a lot.
  • I LOVE to eat. Not big on veggies but I like fruit and I LOVE chicken and pork. I also do really well with a spoon and fork!


  • This month I moved from the highchair to the booster seat.
  • I LOVE my big sister and I love playing with her and just being around her.
  • I like to color.
  • I'm starting to like books more. I love Goodnight Moon, touch and feel books, and of course Brown  Bear.
  • I have sooo much personality and am generally pretty easy going.
  • I love to play with baby dolls.

No comments:

Post a Comment