Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Style Section

How cute is this little outfit? It was one of my mom's consignment finds. I did spend a lot of time pulling the skirt up and the sweater down...poor Emmie...her big ol tummy just does does a number with her clothes! (I do love her big tummy though...she looks sooo grown up and that tummy makes her still look like a baby!)

I love this little jumper. I got it at Daff-a-deals back in the spring and Laura monogrammed it for me.

Love the curls!

I ADORE this dress on Emmie. She's not too much a fan of it for some reason but I can talk her into it every now and then.

Ellie in her Summerville gear! My fashionista, Emmie, decked Ellie out with some jewelry as well.

Emmie's Summerville gear. We have the tummy issue again with the pants but what can you do?! I LOVE her bow. I also love that she is covered in jewelry AND has her purse (in case your wondering, she has her water cup and Ellie's...Gran will be so proud!).

No comments:

Post a Comment